DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Throbbing feeling on the right side of my body - just under

Customer Question

Throbbing feeling on the right side of my body - just under the rib bone.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
Hello from JA

I am Dr. Thomas, board certified in internal medicine and I can help you with this and any follow up questions. I cover a lot of ground and might give you an answer or ask for information, but use reply to communicate with me for questions or added details.

If this is the lower rib on the right, it can be gallbladder.

An exam and ultrasound of the gallbladder would be needed.

Muscular problems and other structural problems with the ribs or spine can cause a throbbing feeling.

So can circulatory problems, and so you should have an EKG as well.

OK. If you have further questions or details, use reply to expert.
Otherwise please choose a positive rating . But, still come back if you need to…think of something later, etc. Bonuses are appreciated.