DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I am visiting & Ill be here in U.K for 10 days; kindly advise

Customer Question

I am visiting & I'll be here in U.K for 10 days; kindly advise on how I can see a Podiatrist,I know I have to pay & I am ready to pay for the service.
Kindly help! NOSIKU
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
Hello from JA

I am Dr. Thomas, board certified in internal medicine and I can help you with this and any follow up questions. I cover a lot of ground and might give you an answer or ask for information, but use reply to communicate with me for questions or added details.

I believe that in the UK the term chiropidist is still used
See this institute and give them a call for recommendations
http://www.iocp.org.uk/

You will note that they reference podiatry as well.

OK. If you have further questions or details, use reply to expert.
Otherwise please choose a positive rating . But, still come back if you need to…think of something later, etc. Bonuses are appreciated.