DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

i am having carpet tunnel investigated the neurophysiologist

Customer Question

i am having carpet tunnel investigated the neurophysiologist caused me great pain and has left a lot of red small welts up my arm is this normal
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
Hello from JA

I am Dr. Thomas, board certified in internal medicine and I can help you with this and any follow up questions. I cover a lot of ground and might give you an answer or ask for information, but use reply to communicate with me for questions or added details.

It might be normal if you have a severe case...any manipulation can cause more pain.

But this generally should not happen.

Hives can occur do to any stress.

The thing now is what is happening, is it going away, etc>

I would see a specialist in carpal tunnel at this point.

I would also talk to the doctor about what happened and see if he has a good explanation..if not, find another doctor.

OK. If you have further questions or details, use reply to expert.
Otherwise please choose a positive rating . But, still come back if you need to…think of something later, etc. Bonuses are appreciated.