Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

10 years a go my piturity failed i was diagnosed with empty

Customer Question

10 years a go my piturity failed i was diagnosed with empty celular cyndrone due to this my adrenal glands stoped working i was put on hyzoine andthings seamed ok but sexual side being ok with my darling. wife became a disaster with me as i was unable to have an orgasm .ido not have a problem with erections and the feelings are nice .it just will not build up to a clymax i have spent time on the internet and the only treetment seams to be oxytocin nasal spray. hope you can help and what is the right dose if you think this is the way to go .thanking you mal
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I will be glad to assist you today.
It will help if you could provide some further information:
When you were found to have empty sella syndrome, were hormone other than the adrenal hormones checked?
If so, do you have the results?
When you say that you have already tried the oxytocin nasal spray ordered from England and they do nothing, do you mean that it did not help? Or do you mean that the order did not include the recommended dose?