Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Hi Dr David The conversation I just had with you is not on

Customer Question

Hi Dr David The conversation I just had with you is not on record .I am not sure why
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 years ago.

Dr. David :

This is Dr. David

Dr. David :

this conversation?

Dr. David :

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/7uvkm-dr-david-say-ok-surgery.html

JACUSTOMER-k8432r7d- :

Dr david I carried on a good conversation with you 15 to 20 minutes ago and you expalined using a spagetti analogy the superficla and deep paratoid glands and the spagetty between is the facial glands.I asked you if there is a tool to check if you are near the facial gland and that converstaion was NEVER RECORDED on my profile .As such I dont have the conversation and neither the website to check.Can you resend the website at least if the converstaion is lost Thanks

JACUSTOMER-k8432r7d- :

Fo Dr David only

JACUSTOMER-k8432r7d- :

Dr. David :

I think you found the link.

JACUSTOMER-k8432r7d- :

For Dr David Only 1) IF the Pleomorphic adenoma is benign and was tested and proven to be nbenign before the operation why does the Dr also want to test after the operation by sending tumour to lab.It will be only 3 months max between the 2 tests 2)If the tumor is removed how likely is it to recoccurr some years later warannting the same operation

JACUSTOMER-k8432r7d- :

Is Dr David available