Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

hi doctor I got too mutch cellulite in all my body how can

Customer Question

hi doctor
I got too mutch cellulite in all my body how can I get rid of it my tall about 165cen my weight about 125 kelois what food must not eat to get rid of it I walk about one hours 3 times aweek and nothing change . iXXXXX XXXXXke fast food. suger. rice also but nothing chage
help me please iam so tired from my weight what can ido.
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 years ago.
It will help if you could provide some further information:
Could you give me an idea of what you have eaten over the past three days?
How far do you walk in the one hour three times a week?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

in the morning orang jucis and some fruit like dates and green apple and cheers few and banana some times 2 pices water millon at noon some vigtabies like tuna salat mix with vigtables at night glass of carrot juice and some wheet jerms . and iwalk half hours and rest and some times continue onther half or some times no because no improvement then I disapontment and be so sad help me please

What is the distance that you walk during that half hour or hour?
Have you had your thyroid level checked?
If so, do you have the results?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it is good and my blood pruser fine no blood suger some times my blood pruser be low

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

3klois only

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

in half hour I walk about 3 kilometers on walking michin

Thank you for the additional information.

There are several issues to consider in trying to lose weight.

There is no diet or food that is unique to removing cellulite from the body; there are only interventions to remove fat from the body, which will also remove cellulite.

When looking at removing fat from body, the initial interventions are diet and exercise, as the diet is the source of calories and exercise is the primary mode of increasing burning of calories.

From a diet perspective, you are not eating any foods that are particularly bad. A diet that emphasizes fresh fruits and vegetables and whole grains is the usual recommendation. It may be better to eat more vegetables than fruits, as vegetables are lower in sugar and higher in fiber. The most important items to avoid or limit are apparently not in your diet, which are foods that are high in fats or simple sugars, such as red meats, fried foods, butter, fats and oils (particularly processed oils that are high in trans fatty acids), and sweets (cookies, cakes, pies, etc.).

Therefore, the other initial intervention is an increase in exercise. The exercise that is most effective for weight loss is aerobic exercise. Walking may be aerobic, although it usually needs to be a more strenuous walk. I asked about the distance that you were walking to assess the level of walking. Walking to be able to lose weight should be about 8 km/hr. Many people find that performing more strenuous exercise may be necessary, or starting a varied exercise regimen, possibly including swimming, bicycling, using a treadmill, etc.

Otherwise, the next consideration would be to use medicines to assist with weight loss, such as phentermine and/or topiramate, but you would need to see your physician for such a prescription.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

HI

thank you doctors for your help .but to day 20-7-13 you take 45.00 from my credit card what for ithink you take mony only one time not every time please donot take my mony from my card and thank you for your help

The medical experts do not handle the financial transactions; in fact, we cannot even see or review them. You can contact customer service at [email protected] to address any financial issues.

If I have answered all your medical questions, please provide a positive rating, and you can provide separate feedback to customer service regarding the financial aspects of the system.