DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

For several years I have had a problem chocked up with thick

Customer Question

For several years I have had a problem chocked up with thick mucus in my nostrals especially during the night and for a while in the mornings. I have seen two or three doctors about this problem. and seen two ear nose and throat specialists, I have had different kinds of nasel sprays I have had tablets for it, at the moment I am on Flixonase 150d FLUTICASONE PROPIONATE 50MICROGRAMS/DOSE NASAL SPRAY, nothing seems to work, so I was wondering if homeopathy would have a cure
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
Hello from JA
I am board certified in both internal medicine, integrative medicine, and a classical homeopathy.

Yes homeopathy can probably cure this.

However, there is no such think as a remedy for a condition.

A prescription involves selecting one out of 3000 remedies to fit everything about you and your problems. Probably 500 remedies are initially candidates, then through case analysis, this will be narrowed down to the best remedy.

So you need a good homeopath to sit down with you, examine you and spend a few hours taking your case then a few hours on analysis of the data.

You have good homeopaths UK

See here for example.
http://www.homeopathy-soh.org/

OK
Let me know if there is anything you still have to ask, just use reply.

OK. If you have further questions or details, use reply to expert.
Otherwise please choose a positive rating . But, still come back if you need to…think of something later, etc. Bonuses are appreciated.