Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I had a hart awhile a go but now I am got this feling of havens

Customer Question

I had a hart awhile a go but now I am got this feling of havens in my chest and if I go to do any thing I sweat a lot then I become very tired . I still get a lot of pain in my arm and some times in my jaw
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 4 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I shall try my best to assist you while you are corresponding with me.

Q. Have you seen a cardiologist?

Q. What was the extent of damage the heart suffered during the heart attack?

Q. Do you have any bitter taste in the back of your throat or burning in the chest? Indigestion?

Q. What medication are you on?

Q. How long back did you have the heart attack?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I had the hRt attack in 2011 thay said that ihave be born with small artistes

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the details.
That is a vague diagnosis on the doctor's part and the symptoms you are experiencing given the history of a heart attack could be due to a decreased cardiac output or a decreased ejection fraction caused by ongoing damage to the heart due to small or blocked arteries (coronary artery disease).
You need to see a cardiologist who can perform an EKG, chest x ray, an Echocardiogram, a stress EKG and a CT angiogram of the coronary arteries and last but not the least a carotid ultrasound doppler to rule out any decrease in function of the heart and lungs as well as any blockages in the carotid arteries especially because they can be at risk of atherosclerosis (narrowing due to plaque deposits) in people who have smaller arteries.
Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating if satisfied.
If you have more questions or need more information, please reply back without rating.
Best.