Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I was on line with a doctor and I got about the havens inmychest

Customer Question

I was on line with a doctor and I got about the havens inmychest and the sweating I have been haveing no
Matter what I do
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
Hi--there's no information about the other question page you may have posted--can you please tell me what your medical problem is?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have had a hart attack backin 2011 and I was told that I have been born with small artistes and I am on tablets but in the last few week I have had a havens I my chest and I have been sweating a lot some times I have a painin my jaw and get a sore head and I also am very tired

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
OK--are you saying you have chest pains, and if so can you tell me more about that?