Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

hi doctor my name is XXXXX XXXXXm 53 y old wen Im yang Im did

Customer Question

hi doctor my name is XXXXX XXXXX 53 y old wen I'm yang I'm did a lot of sex know I hove problem it is make my vary apsade 1 my panis is came shart 2 is it not srang this is pasibl chenj like be for if yes ho in wat I kando an wat kind of doctor tosee plese gve to my the name of docrto tankyou
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer.
To clarify your question, are you asking what type of doctor to see for difficulty with erections?
Have you discussed this issue with your primary care physician?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes I ask my family doctor he sade go to porofitnal doctor bat I dont no pofitinal doctor

Did your family doctor refer you to the specialist?
If not, why not?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

you not gemy ansor

No, I have not yet gotten the answer to my last query.
If not, why not?

I still have not yet heard back from you about my last request for information.

First, the proper specialist to see for difficulty with erections would be a Urologist, but it is still unclear why your family doctor did not refer you.

The JustAnswer system says that this question arose in Canada, and in Canada (like in many countries), a referral from a primary care physician is necessary to see a specialist.

Even in those countries in which referral is not required, the local primary care physician is the most knowledgeable about what local resources and specialists are available.

If your family doctor is refusing to refer you, you can contact the Urologist office directly and ask what method must be followed to obtain a consultation.