DrHelen
DrHelen, Doctor
Experience:  UK Family doctor with special interest in Palliative Medicine
74902962

how many Endoscopists are there in Europe?

Customer Question

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
100s, or more...

Why do you need an endoscope?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

NO i dont need a scope. I am selling a software to Endoscopists and I

need to know how many there are in Europe, please quote your source.

Expert:  DrHelen replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I don't think anyone is going to be able to give you a direct answer to this question as I don't think there are any figures for the number of individual endoscopists in Europe.

It may be better to think in terms of how many endosocopy units there are in Europe, again it will be a lot.....well into the hundreds as most hospitals have them, both public and private hospitals but I doubt there are published figures. I have looked and canot find anything.

The European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy may be better placed to help you with this query. I have tried to copy and paste their website link but it won't paste for me. However a Google search on their name will bring them up.

I'm sorry I can't give you a more detailed answer to your question but all the best with your software plans.

I am a caring and compassionate UK doctor and have been qualified for 23 years. I have widespread experience in GP and cancer care.