Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I was in the sun for 6hours on Saturday and I still feel upside

Customer Question

I was in the sun for 6hours on Saturday and I still feel upside down inside I am 86 years oldi it is now Thursday what is the answer
Expert:  Dr. Sohaib replied 4 years ago.

Hello and thank you for the question. Answers given are for informational purposes only and are not meant to replace an exam by an in-person.

I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Specialist and i will do my best to help you today.

You need to answer a few questions first which will help me assist you in a better way.

Do you feel any irritation/discoloration of skin (as that happens in a sun burn)?

What other symptoms do you have? Chest pain? Shortness of breath? Fatigue? Lethargy? Weakness?

Any concurrent medical illness you have?