Dr. Robert
Dr. Robert, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S, Experienced Family Physician
8493425

rulx in the throat

Customer Question

rulx in the throat
Expert:  Dr. Robert replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to justanswer.com and thank you for your question.
I'm so sorry to hear of your discomfort. I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions .First I need a little more information-

Since how long you have symptoms of reflux in throat?
Have you underwent any tests so far?
Have you taken any medications for this?

Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I had a good in the noise for weeks I had a operation on my inside my

noise years go and I had a ear operation because I had a grow in side my ear that cause the problem I get stick in the stomach I have no pain

Dear Mark,
Thank you for providing quick additional info.

The condition of reflux in throat is emdically called as GERD(gastro esophageal reflux disease).It is a condition in which the esophagus becomes irritated or inflamed because of acid backing up from the stomach.Also there can be associated gastritis.It is an inflammation or irritation of the lining of the stomach.

The following are the tests that confirm the GERD:

-Endoscopy/Gastroscopy or EGD,
-Barium meal studies
-Barium follow through(BFT)

This GERD can cause your symptoms of reflux in throat & dry tone.

So for confirmation,I advice you to make an appointment with your doctor to have these tests done so as to know the exact underlying cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.

Till then take tab.Ranitidine(Zantac) 150 mg twice a day.It is available as over the counter without a prescription & will help you greatly.

Hope this helped.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert