Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

What is the most practical and effective cure for weak erection

Customer Question

What is the most practical and effective cure for weak erection and premature ejaculation
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 4 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I shall try my best to assist you while you are corresponding with me.

The cure depends on the cause of the premature ejaculation and the weak erection.
Can you please tell me:
Are you diabetic or have any other previously diagnosed medical conditions?

Are you on any medication?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i am not diabetic, as at the last time i checked

presently i am not on any medication

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 4 years ago.
Do you have an erection in the morning when you wake up? This is known as Nocturnal Penile Tumescence and differentiates between organic and inorganic erectile dysfunction.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no not really,

though occasionally i do have such experience

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the details.

Having NPT during sleep means that the ED is inorganic that is, it is possibly due to loss of attraction for the partner, less foreplay, performance anxiety, stress - both physical or mental and sometimes due to depression.
This can be effectively treated with aerobic exercises and phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors like Sildenafil or tadalafil etc.
A visit to the sex therapist in case you are in a monogamous relationship for both you and your partner will also help.
In case, the ED is organic - absence of NPT during sleep then the underlying problem has to be identified and a visit to the urologist is warranted. Blood flow to the penis and its nerve supply should be checked and evaluated.
Hope this helps.
Please leave a positive rating if satisfied.
If you have more queries or need more information on this, please reply without rating.
Best.