Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I have been suffering with blocked ears and deafness on and

Customer Question

I have been suffering with blocked ears and deafness on and off for the last 3 years and i heard this could be related to high blood pressure . Is there any connection between the 2.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 4 years ago.

HI, Thanks for your question. My name isXXXXX and I am here to help you today. I will be happy to help you with your follow-up questions also. I need few details being an ear, nose & throat specialist. Do you feel fine after the flight? Do you feel this more while landing and take off? Have you seen ENT doctor so far and any tests done? How high is your blood pressure usually? Any ear ringing or dizziness? Regards

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 4 years ago.
Peter you can use reply button to respond. I want to give you an idea about the possible cause of your hearing loss. For the possible relation with blood pressure, i need to know the info i have asked for above. I am waiting for your reply. Regards