Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I dont think I am mentally ill but I am seeking to understand

Customer Question

I don't think I am mentally ill but I am seeking to understand my relationships to make them work. Key words: polygamy, M/s. I have been turned down twice and I do not want to be judged. I can not change my lifestyle, I just need help with it.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 years ago.

Dr. David :

This is Dr. David

Dr. David :

what specific questions do you have?

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

This is complicated (f course!)

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

My name is XXXXX XXXXX - lol!

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

I think I should describe the background?

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

Tell me: are you able to work with those keywords?

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

I ask because I have been refused twice

Dr. David :

refused for what?

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

I guess not

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

oh, refused help. Because the therapists disapproved of my lifestyle.

Dr. David :

polygamy is multiple people in marriage.

Dr. David :

you want to have multiple wifes?

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

well, polyamory then

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

no no! I had best explain

Dr. David :

you want to love multiple women?

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

But the other keyword: M/s. Are you familiar with it?

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

no I do not. Please wait for the whole picture.

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

I guess it was a bad start.

Dr. David :

master and slave?

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

yes

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

what is your opinion of it?

Dr. David :

I don't have the whole picture.

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

OK. M/s is where a dominant man (or woman) takes "ownership" and control of a submissive woman (or man - works both ways)

Dr. David :

so you want to be the submissive?

Dr. David :

you want to be the master/

Dr. David :

?

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

I live in UK but also have an office and apartment in Trenton NJ. Many years ago I had a woman live in my apartment. When I visited there were relationship issues. I told her I could only do this if I were in total control.

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

And so I discovered my dominant side.

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

When I got back to England I sought out a similar relationship. After some failures I ended up with 4 slaves. For health reasons 3 went away over the years and I have one slave who has been with me for 8 years. Don't think too badly of the word slave. It signifies ownership and control but is entire consensual.

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

Having had 4 women at one time I wanted to return to having at least two. I do not know why I feel the need for 2 women. That is one of my questions.

Dr. David :

you want to know how you can find another servant?

Dr. David :

slave?

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

About M/s some more. Many people associate it with BDSM. That is not me. I do not want to beat my treasured women.

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

No, please wait, its complex

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

I had a second woman who was not happy and I let her go.

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

BTW My woman is 45 (37 when she came) and we are very happy. Last year I looked for a new girl. I came across a young black girl. She is only 26. Naturally it seemed wrong and I refused, continuing to talk to older women. But she was very persuasive. Now I have her also.

Dr. David :

I see.

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

But I have her in a flat in Cambridge and she visits me regularly and has her own room in my house. This is because I need to avoid problems with my daughter who I have access since my divorce years ago

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

Obvious judgement is I am a dirty old man who would of course want to screw a young woman, but the relationship is more than that. She is almost like a daughter. She is very intelligent and I am arranging for her further education as well asn employing her in my company. I am making great progress. So she is like a young wife and a daughter at the same time. Totally sick, but that is how it is.

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

And my final question is: what the hell does she get out of it? Why has she never formed an relationship with a younger man. She doesn't get on with guys her own age. Her previous lover was also my age and died.

Dr. David :

she might fancy older men who are established who can help with her work and carrier as well.

Dr. David :

perhaps she is also looking for an older master.

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

I want to understand this so I can make it work. I should mention that my no.1 girl was very jealous but I have been working on that and she is gradually accepting the younger girl.

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

She is not really submissive as such, but accepts my total authority.

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

Why would she want to be with a man 3 times her age? Why can't she form a relationship with a younger man. I have tried to point her in that direction but she doesnt want it

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

that's the whole picture

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

If you can offer any guidance I would be willing to keep contact long term with emails.

Dr. David :

perhaps she wants direction and wants to be submissive to an older man who can help her with her education and employment

Dr. David :

we can not contact clients here through private emaisl

Dr. David :

only through these chat windows.

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

OK. That is a very practical analysis, and simple. Is the answer that simple. What is in her psyche to want this? What will happen to her when I die? What can I do to help her form a proper relationship with a young man?

Dr. David :

I think helping her with education and work experience can help her in the future.

Dr. David :

with more time and maturation, hopefully she will come into her own and she will then be able to have a relationship with a man later on

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

Is this anything you have come across before?

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

Your answer is what I already know. I am looking for something deeper.

Dr. David :

I will opt out to let another expert help you.

Dr. David :

good luck to you.

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

oh, sorry.

JACUSTOMER-yehx1qcc- :

I guess I was foolish to think I could get advice. I could have bought her a bracelet for the same money. Ah well. Thanks for your attention.