DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

hello. i had unprotected sex with someone 1/2days after my

Customer Question

hello. i had unprotected sex with someone 1/2days after my period and didnt use any pills and another person 5/6days after my period but condom split, i used pills after but now im pregnant and im wondering who is most likely to be the father
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
Hello from JA
There is no way to say accurately here
sperm can last up to 5 days.
So there is an overlap here.

One would like to say it is most likely the second person..and statistically it is since this would be closer [in general] to your ovulation period, especially if you are regular.

If the condom split...this is the same as having sex, unless the condom had spermicide and if you were also using spermicide...then...this person would be less likely.

Please let me know if you have further questions.
Please don’t forget a positive rating.