Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Hi please please someone help me, ive got BDS I have seen a

Customer Question

Hi please please someone help me, ive got BDS I have seen a plastic.surgeon and.had my psychiatric assessment done, both agreed I would benefit from surgery with continuing mental health support, however my funding was rejected the week before I was due to go into hospital, I did with the psychiatrics support appeal but have heard nothing, I have emailed.the.people for an update a few times that was 5 years ago! My BDS is.progressively getting worse effecting more aspects of.my life now. Please can someone help me
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know Thank and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes thats fine thank you

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Hello from JA

First of all, what are you referring to as BDS, that is not a standard medical abbreviation

Secondly, what exactly is your question, how can we help
More details please.