Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS Experienced in all Medical Specialities
28277873

Hi there I have a problem I finish in bed with in few secounds

Customer Question

Hi there
I have a problem I finish in bed with in few secounds I'm 32 years old and as far as I can remember I always had this problem and my partner gets enjoyed some time with this issue of mine I did talk to my doctor but he said your young and it happen
Please help
Thanks in advance
Bobby
Expert:  Dr. Sohaib replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for the question.
Answers given are for informational purposes only and are not meant to replace an exam by an in-person.
I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Specialist and i will do my best to help you today.

You need to answer a few questions first which will help me assist you in a better way.

You do not have any problems in attaining good erection as well as ejaculating semen right?

Its just that you ejaculate a little early; if i am not wrong?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That's right I don't not have any problem getting eraction

but every time I finish with in 5,10 secounds and even if I try secounds time still the same issue

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
That's right

Thank you very much for the useful information Asif.

Well, Premature Ejaculation (rapid ejaculation) is the occurrence of ejaculation prior to the wishes of both sexual partners. This is usually a result of a psychological problem and does not represent any known organic disease involving the male reproductive tract or any known lesions in the brain or nervous system. Performance anxiety and Stress are the usual triggers for this.

First thing is to seek a consultation with a urologist for a comprehensive clinical examination.

He may refer you to a Sex Therapist, and this include the female partner as much as possible in the treatment and counselling sessions in order to achieve the best outcome.

The couple is instructed on sexual therapy, such as the stop-start or squeeze-pause technique (the details of which your sex therapist can provide you).
Moreover, use of desensitizing cream for the males is another option but these creams are not approved by FDA.

Finally, most effective pharmacologic modality found to aid men with premature ejaculation is a drug from the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) class.

These include drugs like paroxetine, sertraline and citalopram.

And any abnormality (related to nerve, blood vessel etc) affecting the penis should also be treated if found by the urologist.

So your next step is to get a referral from your GP to a urologist discussing all the details i have mentioned to get further management plan chalked out that suits best to your needs. We simply can not refuse treatment; or can not refuse to give you treatment option just by saying that "you are young and its normal".

This is a problem and you need a professional help to treat this.

My goal is to provide you with Excellent Service - if satisfied with the response, Please do not forget to Rate my service as this is the only way i get credit for my time and expertise on your question.

If you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindest Regards.

Hello Asif.
I hope you are fine.
Is there anything else i can help you with?
I will be glad to assist.

If my answer was helpful, do not forget to RATE my answer positively as its the only way i get compensated here for my time and expertise.

Kindest Regards.