Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

please what is the side effect of using the following herds

Customer Question

please what is the side effect of using the following herds saw palmetto,fennel seed,fenugreek seed,dong quai root and blessed thistle
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 4 years ago.
HI, Thanks for your question. My name is Dr Hasan and I am here to help you today. I will be happy to help you with your follow-up questions also. I need few details.

Why are you using these herbs and are there any specific concerns in your mind about these herbs.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I want to feminize my body a little bit by developing breast as i actually see myself as a female trapped in a male body and i stay in Nigeria where such is not allowed so I just secretly ordered for Natureday breat formula made from the herbs mentioned

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 4 years ago.
oluwashola thanks for your input. As such these are natural products and if you don't have any known medical problem, they are safe. The side effect you can encounter reaction to this formula. If you have already used or applied it then you can keep using. If you are using it for first time then just make sure that you don't feel any skin rash , skin redness, fast pulse etc. If you feel so then don't use it any more. I guess that you are using natureday cream so it can effect your skin in the form of rash or redness but other than that there is major problem. I hope this helps you, please ask if you have any question because our discussion always remains open so you can always ask more till you are satisfied, You can click the smiley to rate the answer. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i am not using the cream but the pills and liquid just want to at least give my inner self a bit of expression despite the hostile environment

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 4 years ago.
Yes they will make changes in you like your voice might get a bit changed and you will start feeling more feminine from inside. please ask if you have any question because our discussion always remains open so you can always ask more till you are satisfied, You can click the smiley to rate the answer. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.