Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

hi ive had this condition for over 8 weeks now. it started

Customer Question

hi ive had this condition for over 8 weeks now. it started the first time i had unprotected sex which 4 days later i got thrush. i treated it with caneston cream it went and kept coming back over a 4 week period so i went to the clinic i had all the tests blood urine everything and everythimg came back clear even thrush. went to a doctors and he gave me fluconazole and daktacort cream as my testicales are really red and a burning sensation but its made no difference. ive changed everything to none perfume stuff for weeks and still no change. im really worried now can you advice thanks mr langley
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--just to be clear here the problem now is the rec scrotum? And thrush indicates a yeast infection of the tongue so did you also have that?