Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

over the last 3 weeks i have had 3 eppisodes where i get extremely

Customer Question

over the last 3 weeks i have had 3 eppisodes where i get extremely cold then i go all jelly like and i feel Sick on 2 occasions it is just the sick feeling yesterday i actually did vomit up green bile and i was gagging i also go very limp and loose feeling in my arms and legs although i can still walk and lift my arms i get wat i can only explain is like a panic attack where my chest feels all jittery although i bread properly i have to lie down and although the room does not spin i just feel in general like i cannot get up and i just sleep almost unconisios for a hour or 2 the 2nd time it happened i did go to the GP who said it was vertigo and gave me tablets but i dont have that falling over feeling it is just lifeless and no energy,it hits me very suddenly one minute i am fine then this happens it stayes for the rest of the day or evening and i have to go to bed and cant move but then i am fine the day after the gp did blood pressure and sugar levils and they were fine but no bloods, i am really starting to worry now
Expert:  Family Physician replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question:

Do you have any medical problems?

Are you taking any medications?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

general health very good at the moment i have in the past had a liver rection and a histromectomy am on no medication at the moment

There are a number of conditions that can cause symptoms such as you describe including low blood sugar, thyroid problems or heart rhythm problems.

Unfortunately, there is no way to determine the exact cause without an examination and some testing. Ideally, you should be seen by your GP or A&E when you are having the symptoms. Between spells, your examination and tests could be normal, which would make it more difficult to determine the cause.

The next time you experience these symptoms, I would suggest seeing a doctor immediately.