Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Hello, I have had a strange discharge on and off for a few

I have had a strange discharge on and off for a few weeks it slightly green and clotted and seems to disappear with my period and returns after sex?
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.
HI, Thanks for your question. My name isXXXXX and I am here to help you today. I will be happy to help you with your follow-up questions also. I need few details.

Have you been seen by doctor so far?
Any tests done?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I have not been yet I wanted an idea of what it might be first please.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.
Alex thanks a lot for your input. There can be two possibilities. One is that of fungal infection or other one is bacteria infection like bacterial vaginosis. We can't be sure about the cause without the tests but due to its green colour and no response to thrush cream, in my opinion it is bacterial infection. you need to see your doctor to get the culture test of these secretions and have to move on according to the results. But i assure you that there is nothing serious associated with your symptoms. I wish you good luck that you get well soon, please ask if you have any question because our discussion always remains open so you can always ask more till you are satisfied, You can click the smiley to rate the answer. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.