Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

are neosizexl for enlargement safe to use do they have

Customer Question

are neosizexl for penis enlargement safe to use do they have side effects?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Hi there

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Thank you for writing to us.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Neosizexl is something that claims to increase the penis size and girth. There are many other products that are available which claim to increase the penis size but the fact is that none of these products have been definitively proven to be effective.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

So although it may not cause any side effects or claim that its safe but to be honest with you it is a waste of money

Dr. Shahzad MD :

The only thing that can definitively increase the size and girth of the penis is phalloplasty which is a surgical procedure for increasing the size and girth of the penis.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Are you following me?

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Please enter text in the text box

Dr. Shahzad MD :

click on reply button after you have entered text

JACUSTOMER-in7hwplm- :

google claim this product has worked also they have listed medical advisers names would you recomend a device that you know of?

JACUSTOMER-in7hwplm- :

and what is neosixe xl soppose to do to the body?

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Actually we as doctors or medical professionals believe in concrete clinical evidence in the form of randomized clinical trials. In this case there have been no such trials to prove that they really do work. Patients or people's testimonials are not good enough because they do not provide hard evidence

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Actually the exact mechanism by which this works is not known

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Regarding your question about side effects, there are no significant side effects associated wit this.

JACUSTOMER-in7hwplm- :

perhaps you can recomend a product or device that will not do any harm in trying?

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Like I mentioned, there is no product that has been definitively proven to increase the size of the penis or the girth of penis

Dr. Shahzad MD :

So I would not suggest using any of these products as all you will end up doing is wasting you cash

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 years ago.

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.