Shantal-Mod
Shantal-Mod,
73554018

hi i have been having heart burn dizy ness and burning sensations

Customer Question

hi i have been having heart burn dizy ness and burning sensations and reflux all day causing chest ain and breathing difficulties this is now causing aniety as i suffer with anxiety to i would appreciate some guidance please bare in mine that im a dialysis patient and also have no mean of getting to a hospital
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 years ago.
Hi there
Thank you for writing to us again
I am Dr Shahzad and will be helping you out with your queries
If you have not tried anything as yet for this I would recommend that you should try over the counter omeprazole which comes by the name of prilosec and generics as well at a dose of 40 mg once daily.
This will help with your reflux.
Let me know if you have any further questions
Do rate me for my services when you are done.
Kindest Regards
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i already take that medication and it has never helped with y reflux or burning

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 years ago.
At what dose are you on?
Please let me know
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

40 mg

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 years ago.
I think that you should try taking 40 mg twice daily.
Along with that you should also take a medication such as over-the-counter motilum one tablet three times daily half an hour before meals to increase the movements of your stomach to help you with your symptoms.
Also I would recommend that you should try taking a bland diet rather than a protein rich or a fat rich diet. By that I mean a diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
Kindest Regards
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

The Professional has left an answer for you. Please remember to rate the answer given once you are satisfied.

There are no additonal charges for follow-up questions.