Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

This will probably baffle you but it has destroyed my life

Customer Question

This will probably baffle you but it has destroyed my life for the past 22years im now 52. When i was a boy of 11 or 12 i had a very strange sensation in my perineal area if that is the correct word. Not a thing again till blood in my poo at 30 visit to gp which led to a colonoscopy. Left hosp got home and experienced pain like it in the perineal area
Symtoms thereafter my eyes pulling themselves shut , pain all over my bum cheeks running down back of legs. Itch across my shoulders pain in my eyes like needle being stuck in them and to this day if i scratch myself. Also pain thro my penis that was severe but now left with a limp penis also brown in my sperm and sperm trickling out.but most of all my movement of my anus opening well pressing down became restricted and now after all this time im struggling to control my poos from just falling out. I carry toilet paper everywhere. I had tests done at time and all ok iv not been back since for further investigation as dnt want to feel a fool. But where do i go from here?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 3 years ago.

Dr. David :

This is Dr. David

Dr. David :

I am sorry that you are having all of these symptoms.

Dr. David :

they sound all unrelated.

Dr. David :

how often are you having perineal pain? any constipation?

Dr. David :

your eyes pulling themselves shut?

Dr. David :

brown sperm is hematospermia and is alarming, but is a very common issue which is not serious and does not point to disease.

Dr. David :

the blood vessels are very close to where sperm is created. and a small drop of sperm can cause the sperm to be brown.

Dr. David :

is your stool soft? are you having diarrhea?