Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I felt a pressure in my chest and simultaneously felt tired,

Customer Question

I felt a pressure in my chest and simultaneously felt tired, this happened three times at about every 5minutes intervals, I called my GP and He asked me to take two tabs of Vasoprin (a brand of Aspirin) which I did and the pressure had subsided since then. What should I do next?
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.

Dr. K. :

Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today. How old are you. If this is chest pain, it should not be ignored.

Dr. K. :

Vasoprin available in India may contain isosorbide mononitrate. This is a medication used to treat angina or chest pain. You should check to see if the vasoprin you have contains this. If your Dr is aware of your chest pain and has advised you to use this, you do not need to do anything more. If the chest pain is new, you need to seek medical attention.