Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I was diagnosed approx. 15 months ago for chlamidiya. I got

Customer Question

I was diagnosed approx. 15 months ago for chlamidiya. I got treated and finished my course of antibiotcs. my partner never. im suffering with abdominal pains unusual bleeding and sometimes pain during intercourse. I have noticed over the past few weeks that im passing urine more frequently. can you please diagnose a problem. thankyou

Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.

You are correct, its an easy question.

If your partner was never treated, then you still have chlamydia. From the symptoms that you describe, this is likely pelvic inflammatory disease.

This is when the infection moves into the uterus and tubes. Its why you are having abdominal pain, pain with intercourse and abnormal bleeding.

You need to see a Dr to be retested and treated with antibiotics. You may need intravenous antibiotics. I hope this helps.