Dr. Natasha
Dr. Natasha, Doctor
Experience:  American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Ivy League trained
16455829

Hello I am 55 and suddenly for the first time in my life really

Customer Question

Hello I am 55 and suddenly for the first time in my life really interested in learning how to masturbate and produce an orgasm, I have tried numerous different ways and have come up dry. It is because I am not doing it right, or am I a little too late in life since I have been through menapause? I am craving to have an orgasm, I have people tell me where to rub or vibrate, but I am not familiar with the areas, is there some way I could get a video that would show and teach where the clitioris, G-Spot are and show me how to rile them up to produce an orgasm. Would like some advice please, on what to do to possibly have one. Thanks for taking the time to read this and respond back when you have the time.
Expert:  Dr. Natasha replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Natasha :

hi

Dr. Natasha :

are you there