Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Chest pain, shortness of breath, light headed ness, pressure

Customer Question

Chest pain (not all the time)  shortness of breath, light headed ness, pressure in head, dizzy, feel sick, been ongoing for twguy ears, have been told I'm depressed! then sinusitis, then ear problems, nothing is working.

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
cancel pls

I am sorry we were unable to assist you. As requested I will close your question.

Thank you for using JustAnswer UK,