Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

His never went any where near my but still scared

Customer Question

His penis never went any where near my vagina but still scared this happened 3 weeks ago but had a period last week
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 3 years ago.

.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi this lad drove me home one night and I ended up giving him a handjob and he fingered me, he cummed but never put his dick near my vagina, I'm scared I'm pregnant but this happened 3 weeks ago and I had a period last week I just feel like I keep getting real bad back ache
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I will be glad to assist you today.

You cannot get pregnant by either oral sex or manual stimulation (fingering or a hand job). Pregnancy is only possible with vagina penetration for deposition of the sperm onto or close to the opening of the cervix. The vaginal, itself, is actually a very inhospitable environment for sperm, so sperm need to be close to the cervix, if not directly on the cervix, and this is not done during any of the methods that were used during this encounter.

You can relax, as there is no possibility of pregnancy.

You asked in a different post about whether there would be a risk if sperm were to have gotten on his finger, and the answer is still no, because fingering with sperm on the finger will only place the sperm in an inhospitable environment.

You can relax. There is no fear of a pregnancy.