Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I was smashing up our built inbwardrobe a ciuple years ago.

Customer Question

I was smashing up our built inbwardrobe a ciuple years ago. I fell hard aginst it.ba few days later I got an itch on my back like boil or spot squeeze it and black wood came out. Now I seem to begetting boils and spots on my back ever since. Could that have something to do with it. I an now on antibiotics erymotchin
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--I assume a doctor has looked at this? Are you getting this in exactly the same place every time and have you had cultures taken?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Seems to be middle of back and lower back also on my shoulders?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 3 years ago.
This is Dr. David

I see that you have relisted the question for another doctor to help

it sounds like you feel in the past on a built in wardrobe. I am assuming you feel and hit your back on teh wardrobe?

usually trauma on your back does not cause boils and spots on your back.

boils and cysts on the skin tend to be caused by blocked sweat glands on the skin.

this can come from the back being such a difficult area to clean properly and scrub, because it is a hard area to reach. injury to your back can make it even harder to reach.

you might benefit from using a loofah sponge on a stick or a back scrub brush to wash your back with antibacterial soap on a daily basis to help scrub off dead skin cells on your back to keep your pours open to try to prevent the sweat glands from getting blocked in the future

does this help?

have you tried to scrub your back before when you bathe?