Ken
Ken, Postgraduate doctor
Experience:  Working as a Doctor who Cares since 2001.
25541092

I was having unprotected with my partner,

Customer Question

I was having unprotected sexual intercourse with my partner, but he did not ejaculate inside me, instead he ejaculated onto his own hand/fingers and inserted them into my vagina. What are the possibilities of pregnancy?
Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.

I am Dr Ken and I will be helping you today.

When did this happen? Did you get your menses after this incidence?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Dr Ken, This happened last night. My partner and I are okay with the possibility of me being pregnant, but just wanted to know the chances. Thank you

Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.
Let me explain a bit.

The sperms of a normal individual are very mobile and can reach within the uterus if they are in good surrounding condition {pre-ejaculate}. Pre-ejaculate acts as a lubricant and acid neutralizer thus helping the sperm to get near the ovum {needed to get pregnant}.

In your case as he ejaculated on his hand {there was no suitable environment for the sperms to stay sufficiently active} and hence the chances of you getting pregnant from this act is very less. To give you numbers - may be 1 in 100 chance.

Good luck