Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

i have run out of ARTIPLA, which was prescribed in zambia?

Customer Question

i have run out of ARTIPLA, which was prescribed in zambia? my gp here has referred me to a hospital and i have an appointment for 24th january. how can i get some medication urgently?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 3 years ago.

Dr. David :

This is Dr. David

Dr. David :

this is an antiviral agent for HIV.

Dr. David :

you can go to an HIV clinic in the uk and be evaluated and possibly get treated sooner.

Dr. David :

are you in london?

Dr. David :

I can help you find an HIV clinic close to where you are in the UK

JACUSTOMER-xzl11ev8- : i am in corby, northants. my gp has referred me to kettering general hospital. appointment is 24th january but i need arv urgently
Dr. David :

I see.

Dr. David :

let me see if I can find an HIV clinic close to you.

Dr. David :

Ashwood Centre for Sexual Health St Mary's Hospital, London Rd, Kettering, Northamptonshire NN15 7PW, United Kingdom ‎ 7.0 mi S +44 1536 410647 ‎ · nht.nhs.uk "HIV Clinic (appointments only). Thursday morning doctor and nurse clinics (8.00 - 12.30pm); HIV advice

Dr. David :

Great Oakley Medical Centre 1 Barth Close, Corby, Northamptonshire NN18 8LU, United Kingdom ‎ 2.2 mi SW +44 1536 460046 ‎ · greatoakleymedicalcentre.co.uk

Dr. David :

you can try these other centers to see if you can see an HIV doctor or infectious disease doctor sooner for evaluation and treatment.

Dr. David :

do you have other questions?

Dr. David :

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please click accept and leave positive feedback below the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" if you have any other questions

here is my website

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com