Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

my anxiety is always really bad to the point it feel like actual

Customer Question

my anxiety is always really bad to the point it feel like actual death is upon me and cos i suffer with other disabilities i can never tell if its real or just anxiety
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Unfortunately, when anxiety causes symptoms that could also be caused by medical conditions, there is no easy way to tell at home whether it is the anxiety or the medical condition.

If you are also feeing anxious and have a medicine that has been prescribed for the anxiety, it is reasonable to try the anxiety medicine and see if the other symptom also improves. However, if this is not available, then it would require a proper evaluation to determine whether the symptom is from the anxiety.

Please remember to provide a positive rating, even if you have a subscription, so that I am credited for my time in assisting you.