Dr Mask
Dr Mask, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS with 06 years Clinical Exposure in Surgery & Internal Medicine
27212923

i have chest pains when coughing and breahing heavilly temp

i have chest pains when coughing and breahing heavilly
temp of 101
bright orange urine
if i eat or drink feel sick(been sick twice)
generally feeling tired
any ideas
Expert:  Dr Mask replied 3 years ago.

Welcome to Justanswer

I am sorry to know of the difficult situation you are in.

This sounds like a respiratory tract infection and the high grade fever (temperature greater than 100) most likely means for the infection to be bacterial in nature.

Chest pain with coughing, general feeling of tiredness and orange urine along side feeling sick are all due to the infection.

Feeling sick upon intake leads to decreased fluid intake which leads to dehydration leading to concentrated urine that makes it orange. Dehydration contributes further to both tiredness and fatigue.

You are in need of an antibiotic which belongs prescription drugs. So it would be best to seek medical attention.

In the mean while keeping yourself well hydrated preferably with OTC oral re-hydration salt and taking OTC (over the counter)calpol would help with the fever. Syp Benylin (OTC) shoudl help with the cough. However please do understand that this would not be definitive treatment and you still need to visit your doctor for examination, appropriate investigation and most likely antibiotic prescription.

Hope this helped you understand the situation :)

If satisfied please do remember to click on Positive Rating (Preferably number 5 please). If you need further clarification please do let me know instead of any rating.

Warm regards
Dr MASK
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thankyou doctor

i also feel bloated,strange as not eaten much today

Expert:  Dr Mask replied 3 years ago.
You are welcome :)

Nausea and bloated feeling are all directly or indirectly explainable with respiratory tract infection.

Hope this helped :)

Warm regards
Dr MASK