Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

not sure if you can help me the problem i have is im very sore

not sure if you can help me the problem i have is im very sore between my legs itching and small spots increased sweting
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--how long has this been going on and can you describe the rash? Have you seen a doctor for this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

rash is dark in clour and like tine worts in the crese of the groin

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Christopher--did a doctor prescribe the two creams?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no they dident im to shy to go to a dr

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Christopher. Since the creams you used didn't help, this isn't likely a yeast or a bacterial infection. It's probably what's called an inflammatory eczema and I'd suggest you try a cortisone cream and calendula cream mix three times a day for two weeks. You can also take some antihistamine like benadryl or Claritin to help with the symptoms