Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

hi there ive been suffering for months now....I get very itchy and sweaty around the

Customer Question

hi there ive been suffering for months now....I get very itchy and sweaty around the anus area very easily, im not fat! but have an active job and play golf. im alwayes finding myself sweating and itching that area. there a 2 very small whitish spots around anus and sometimes after wiping that area after passing i can get a little blood but only now and then
darren
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.

Dr. K. :

Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.

Dr. K. :

It may be helpful to have a photo of the white spots. Itchy white spots in the anal and genital areas are often hpv related lesions.