Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Causes of right abdomen pain and stomach noise

Customer Question

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--how long has this been going on? Any fever or nausea? Where exactly is your pain?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

2 years

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Have you seen a doctor and had any tests for this and again where exactly in your abdomen is the pain?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no, have not,the right side towards the ribs and abdomen

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK--just one more question--how often does this happen and how long does it last? Any certain foods that bring it on?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can't say how long but what I observed was that I may have the pain today and may be after a week before it come again. Also the pain is worse after sexual intercourse

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK--it sounds like the problem is your gall bladder and you probably have gall stones. An abdominal ultrasound can determine that and in the patients I have who have gall stones my suggestion is to have their gall bladders removed since if a stone gets out of the gall bladder and blocks the common bile duct it can cause pancreatitis which can be a particularly nasty disease. I strongly suggest you see a doctor and get the ultrasound