Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Hi, Im going to try and describe my problem with as much detail

Customer Question

Hi, I'm going to try and describe my problem with as much detail to give you a better understanding of my problem. First off I went to the Dr about a month ago with s uti which was confirmed, I took antibiotics for 5 days and was surprised I didn't have thrush as I usually do. Ihad my periods about 2 weeks ago and a few days ago had my routine smear test and the nurse said she could see a bloody discharge and thought it might be thrush so I purchased a pessary to treat this but then a couple of days later I passed a large what lookslike the lining of the womb what I get on my period and still ccontinue to lose little jelly like clumps of blood but no blood so am concerned as to what isgoing on?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 3 years ago.

Dr. David :

This is Dr. David

Dr. David :

2 weeks after your period you can have a think mucous discharge when you have ovulation.

Dr. David :

so these jelly discharge could be the thick mucous discharge which can come out during ovulation.

Dr. David :

hello?