Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

loss of control in arms, particularly left; no strength; jaw

Customer Question

loss of control in arms, particularly left; no strength; jaw dropped open, couldn't speak or close jaw..all passed in 15 mins except ongoin ache in left arm....please advise
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Hi there. Thank you for your question. I will be helping you out with your queries

Dr. Shahzad MD :

With the symptoms that you are mentioning the first thing that I would like to rule out is a TIA.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

I would suggest that you should visit the EAC or get an appointment with your GP or neurologist ASAP to get this evaluated.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

TIA stands for transient ischemic attack, which can be a precursor to a full fledge stroke.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Do rate me for my services when you are done asking.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Kindest Regards