Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I dont agree with the coroners cause of death regarding my

Customer Question

I don't agree with the coroners cause of death regarding my wife's death on November 28th A NHS doctor examined her at 11pm at home on Nov 27, she was vomiting up blood the doctor would not accept that it was blood, this continued until 4-45 am when she died, yet the cause of death was given as "broncho pneumonia" I suspect a cover up
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this:?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I want know which line of questions I should take after I see the autopsy report my Family doctor has received. I feel that there is NO reference to any BLOOD being found on the report and my own GP can't understand this. Both the Ambulance paramedics and the Police both agreed that the Bowl of blood I had retained was indeed Blood. I am an ex police officer myself, and present with me when the Serco doctor came was my Grandson a recently qualified phd in Bio medical chemistry, yet this so called doctor would not agree that it WAS blood, I have retained a sample of this in a sterile container

Expert:  Remus2004 replied 3 years ago.
I think this is probably a medical query then.

I will move this to another category for you.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Bronchopneumonia can cause bleeding that can be coughed up or vomitted.
A stomach ulcer can do this.

I am not sure what your question is here...there was an autopsy, correct?