Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I had with my wife 15 days ago, what i know from experience

Customer Question

I had anal sex with my wife 15 days ago, what i know from experience is that i am supposed to massage the anus first, then insert a finger, and then 2 and then insert my penis, but that wasnt the case with me, i just lubed my penis and inserted it, my penis is 8 inches long and girth is 6 , i inserted it half way through and moved back and forth abit until she stopped me because of pain and there was no bleeding, she says it was her first time but i find it very hard to believe since i was able to insert my penis with no prior massage and she felt pain but not the unbearable pain i expected
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 years ago.
This appears to be a duplicate question, which I answered at http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/87l4e--wife-15-days-ago-know-experience.html.

If you have any further questions or need clarification, please respond within that post and I will be glad to provide any further information that would be helpful.