Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I had with my wife 15 days ago, what i know from experience

Customer Question

I had anal sex with my wife 15 days ago, what i know from experience is that i am supposed to massage the anus first, then insert a finger, and then 2 and then insert my penis, but that wasnt the case with me, i just lubed my penis and inserted it, my penis is 8 inches long and girth is 6 , i inserted it half way through and moved back and forth abit until she stopped me because of pain and there was no bleeding, she says it was her first time but i find it very hard to believe since i was able to insert my penis with no prior massage and she felt pain but not the unbearable pain i expected
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Hi there. Thank you for your question. I will be helping you out with your queries

JACUSTOMER-5hrlx05t- : Thank you doc
Dr. Shahzad MD :

So you think it was not her first time.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Is that what you would like to know?

JACUSTOMER-5hrlx05t- : Yes
Dr. Shahzad MD :

Its almost impossible to assess if it was her first time or not just based on the information that you have shared. The size of the anus hole varies greatly from person to person and it is very much possible that it was her first time.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

So I would give her the benefit of doubt.

JACUSTOMER-5hrlx05t- : You can ask me questions of the experience and maybe that will make it easier ?
Dr. Shahzad MD :

I have read your previous question and the questions asked by other experts so I am pretty sure about everything which is why I say that it still can be her first time.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

I mean there is no way to determine whether it was her first time or not.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

So I would say that I would still give her the benefit of doubt and say that it was her first time.

JACUSTOMER-5hrlx05t- : Thanks
Dr. Shahzad MD :

You are most welcome
Take care
Wish you all the best.
Please do rate me for my services before you leave by clicking on one of the smilies below. I hope I provided excellent services.
Good bye :)

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Please do not forget to rate me for my services before you leave.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Thank you.\