Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

pain, stiffness, swelling, stinging bone and joint pain, constant

Customer Question

pain, stiffness, swelling, stinging bone and joint pain, constant need for applied heat which can create more of a busting ssevere swelling feeling. unable to generate body heat and wearing up to ten or more layers of clothing in or out of house not just in winter. Unable to walk far, unable to stand waiting after walking. need to sit down and rest all time - mentally agitated and uncomfortable hence forced to keep moving, usually to avoid abusive/ offensive company such as persons responsibe for unprovoked attacks etc damaging variouse parts of body.
shoulder, neck , back pain with a tiredness weakness leading to almost a need to sleep in duvets with electric blankets immediately, creating bad mood if cant get to heat/ relax /comfort to rest. constant infections, cant face direct sun light or bright sun light. constant need for caffine anything to be hydrated, rest get some energy to walk about for another 30 minutes. showers generate body heat but have to be repeated possible at least every 30-50 minutes also due to excessive sweating. dehydration causing more pain if after 2 days of no sleep i then sleep out of exhaustion then i wake up and my body hurts more from being dehydrated, possibly from being in same position for many hours or am unable to sleep mostly due to pain and constantly moving around with leg, back pain. pain created by hospital blunders and not being given adequate pain releif or access to pain releif. unable to travel really without taxis , unable to fund taxis. dr is aware of situation , and i am usually - last 12 months - unable to actually attend appointments as pain keeps me awake then im unconsiouse then in pain again , so i cant even get to dr,s
... WHICH COUNTRY, COUNTY, WHERE DO I GET pain releif so i am able to .. DO... , DO I NEED TO GET HEALTH INSURANCE AND THEN MAKE THE DR PAY FOR IT DUE TO NOT DIAGNOSING, TREATING EFFECTIVELY IN MOST INSTANCES, WHY ARE NHS NOT GIVING ME MEDICATION FOR MY TREATMENT
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.

Hi there. Thank you for your question. I will be helping you out with your queries. Can you please let me know what kind of tests have you had done for your condition? What kind of doctors have you seen till now? Are you on any medications for anything at the present moment? Please let me know. Kindest Regards

Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.