Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I am 73 and suffer anzoity daily can you help me please i have

Customer Question

I am 73 and suffer anzoity daily can you help me please i have had this problem fo 5years in the main it is full blown nerves
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 3 years ago.
Greetings !

Welcome to the site.

I m Dr. Kaushik and i believe i can help you with your problem.

Please answer a few queries so that i can help you better.

1) Do you mean to say that you suffer from anxiety ?

2) Is this anxiety present throughout the day or is it episodic occurring on and off as anxiety attacks ?

3) Have you tried any medications for the condition ? If yes please mention them ?

I will get back to you once you reply to my queries.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have had a run on shakes and loads of tremors for over2 years ineed help please life is full of anxoity and no pleasure at all its the shaking of the arms and hand which are continuos i have have had all the tests for parkingson and the like which have shown negative

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

medication doc you name it ive tried it

Have you tried this combination of remeron and effexor which is commonly known as California rocket fuel. It is used in treatment resistant cases of anxiety.

I will get back to you to tell you the doses of this drug regime for you to give it a genuine shot and hopefully this will effectively vanquish your anxiety for good.

Also please also mention if you ahve ever tried therapy/ counseling ?