Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I have been unwell for over 2 years now, started with mid to

Customer Question

I have been unwell for over 2 years now, started with mid to lower back pain and stomach pain which saw me in and out hospital with pancreasitis? I say pancreasitis with a ? As the consultant himself told me although my amylaze was high it was not at the definitave level, after about at year my stomach problems began to settle but my body joints and muscles began becoming very sore so much so that i had to give up going swimming and to the gym as i would be left in agony the next day or two, mi was a very fit active woman/mother but as the time has gone by i am very limited to what i can do iv had to give up exercise altogether i am always feeling so drained and tired although sleep/rest does not help this, there is days i cannot leave the house due to it im normally freezing and hv now started bursting out with sweats i have constant headaches sore throats swollen right glad recurring chest infections when i am very sore a tingling burning sensation adds to it making it all the more painfull i get really dizzy/blurred vision sometimes when i stand my sleep is always broken, forgetting alot, having brain freeze which is embarrassing , nausea, lost over 2 stone in weight, i get visible muscle twitching my life has changed so much so that a good day is when im able to do some light housework im struggling to get anywhere with my doctor i feel like im going mad like they dont believe me or something it is so frustrating as this affects me on a daily basis could you offer me any opinions or advice please
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 years ago.
It will help if you could provide some further information:
What evaluation has been done for these symptoms?
Have you seen any consultants for these musculoskeletal symptoms or only your GP?