DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have started loosing the top part of my teeth about 8 weeks

Customer Question

I have started loosing the top part of my teeth about 8 weeks ago , and I have now lost ten and another 2 are starting to go the same way. I also have a lump in my throat that I had scanned and they said that it was just a fatty lump , they did not extract any fluid. I have no pain, but I do have neuropathy with a big ulcer on my foot and I can not feel my feet most of the time. I am obviously concerned but I want the truth. I have had so many courses antibiotics, none of them are working now. Stupidly I have not seen anyone about my teeth. Please help me I cannot get any answers. and i am definately not diabetic.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
I am not sure what your questions is at this point.

why have you not seen anyone about your teeth?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did not think anything was wrong, so I stupidly did not take heed and do something. I know in my gut something is really wrong.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Of course.
Teeth should not be falling out.
Infection can do this.

Why have you had so many courses of anti biotics?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Antibiotics given for large foot ulcer underneath my big toe no one knows why I have this.this started 8 months ago and will not go. I have it dressed every other day.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

for my foot ulcer that started about 8 months ago various anti biotics have been to me with no success.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
OK
The ulcer will need surgical attention if it is not healing.
This is often the case.
The teeth need immediate exam, even if you start in the ER, same with the food ulcer.