Ken
Ken, Postgraduate doctor
Experience:  Working as a Doctor who Cares since 2001.
25541092

Every time I eat or drink my body feels like its eating its

Every time I eat or drink my body feels like it's eating it's self and my groin is tightening up to my throat
Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.

I am Dr Ken and I will be helping you today.

Were any investigations done to see for the cause? Do you have any diagnosed medical condition?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I had the camera down gullet and up back passage they where normal apart fromvfinding crohns. The feeling I have is as if the air is outside trying to squash me. At night lying in bed relaxing it is as if sum1 is putting a knife in above my groin and pulling it upwards

Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.
Scott,

Thank you for that additional information.

I am happy that scopy came negative.

Few causes need to be looked for - Anemia/ vitamin deficiency/ hormonal imbalance {thyroid to be specific}/ stress, anxiety or some psychological disease.

Few investigations like blood tests/ ultrasound of abdomen should give us more answers. I would also discuss it with a psychiatrist.

Till than - Have balanced diet, adequate fluid/ avoid alcohol, smoking/ reduce excess weight if any, exercise regularly/ stay away from stress and anxiety {Yoga, meditation help}.

Wish you well.

Best