Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Hi Im really worried last week I had a couple of days of heartburn

Hi I'm really worried last week I had a couple of days of heartburn and now for the past few days I've had wot feels like food repeating on me and sometime wen that happens a burning in my throat I thought it was after I ate cheese but today all I've had is a cereal bar and a cuppa and it's started
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Hi there. Thank you for your question. I will be helping you out with your queries

Dr. Shahzad MD :

You are most likely having gastro-oesophageal reflux i.e. reflux of acid into your food pipe.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

I would suggest you try something like over-the-counter zantac 150 mg twice daily for a couple of weeks along with motilium which is also OTC one tablet three times daily for two weeks.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

welcome

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Did you read the answer above?

Customer: Ok will try that I'm jst worries it's something more serious as I've never had this before
Dr. Shahzad MD :

Nothing serious.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Relax!!

Dr. Shahzad MD :

are you with me?

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Let me know if you have more questions

Customer: Thank you I'm abit of a worrier, so sud I carry in eating as normall, I'm scared to eat anything heavy
Dr. Shahzad MD :

Just try taking a bland diet for a few days

Dr. Shahzad MD :

This is something very common and not something to worry about a great deal at all.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

any more questions?

Customer: Thank u for ur help
Customer: J
Dr. Shahzad MD :

You are most welcome
Take care
Wish you all the best.
Please do rate me for my services before you leave by clicking on one of the smilies below. I hope I provided excellent services.
Good bye :)